The Real Academia Galega, the Galician language’s biggest linguistic authority, starts working in Havana on this date in 1906.
- Academy Award African American America american Austen Baudelaire Booker Prize British Bronte Byron celebrations children's books Civil War computers Danish Declaration of Independence Dickens Einstein Emerson England Fitzgerald Frankenstein French French Revolution Galician Godwin Hale Hawthorne Hemingway Henry VIII historical texts history Indian Irish Italian journalism languages Lee libraries Man Booker Prize Mary Shelley Melville newspapers Nobel Prize non-fiction novel novels Percy Bysshe Shelley Petrarch philosopher philosophy plays Poet Laureate poetry political writing publishing history Pulitzer Prize religious texts Russian science fiction Scottish Shakespeare Shelley Sherwood short stories short story Spanish The New York Times Thoreau UNT alumni williams Wollstonecraft Woolf Wordsworth World War II
- Curious about how the lab works? Be sure to come to our Open House today from 2-3!! 1 week ago
- We are closed for the summer. We'll reopen on September 3 back in the Auditorium building, room 105. See you then! 1 year ago
- We've got a week & a half left of Summer 2. If you need to retake your GSP exam to register for classes call or come by to schedule it soon! 1 year ago
- Grad lab hours are back to normal for Summer 1 and 2. Mon - Thurs, 10am - 2pm and 6pm - 10pm. 1 year ago
- Our summer hours are Monday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. We're still in Marquis 118, so stop in if you have any questions about writing. 1 year ago