First Classes Taught at UNT on This Date

UNT around 1910

On this date in 1890, the first classes were held at the University of North Texas, which was called at that time Texas Normal College and Teachers’ Training Institute. Classes took place on the second floor of the B.J. Wilson hardware store on the northwest comer of the Denton county courthouse square.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in UNT Events and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.